TOLEDO SHOW 9/17 IS ON!

The Honorary Canadian

ex-IE band member
Jan 30, 2005
www.themetalauthority.com
THE TOLEDO SHOW ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH IS ON!!!! It's been a crazy ride but all the kinks are worked out and this show is ON! Spread the word and come support a night of brutal metal. There will be three rockin' local bands kicking things off. We hope to see you all on Saturday. FUCK YEAH!

Adam

THE UNDERGROUND
209 NORTH SUPERIOR ST.
TOLEDO, OH

DOORS AT 9PM!

SUPPORT: GENOCYAE, THOUGHTS HIDEOUS, FOREVER LOST

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!! Yay! Seeing you guys two nights in a row is going to kick my ass. I had to miss last years tour. And yes, all three of the bands opening this show are my all time favorite local bands...they know what metal is and how it's played, and they all play it very well. Be ready for a helluva show! I know Iam!

I never realised until the other day that you guys had a self titled album that you put out. Do you still sell that? I would like to own a copy of that.

It was still a fun show. Genocya and Forever Lost blew the doors off that place. Would have been better with Into Eternity there, but shit happens and this we the fans understand. Abig thanks goesout to all the people who left because they found out Into Eternity wasn't playing when they got there. They have no idea what a kick ass show they missed. Their loss ;)