Tom Araya with voice fatigue

swizzlenuts

i'm sciencing as fast as i can
Apr 21, 2003
Arkham
i have been waiting to see Slayer and Mastodon, because i havent not ever seen either of them... and one of those shows that i was going to got cancelled... i am so pissed off about it because i really wanted to go and i was hoping for at least a reschedule....

my question is... what do i do with my ticket? i bought it on ticketmaster

Damn right. They were sold-out by the time I got round to hearing Mastodon had joined the tour. =( It was all the idiot Slipknot kiddies who stole all the tickets. Little 12 year old pricks who'd go there, be bored and think Mastodon and Slayer were shit, and then cum their baggy pants over Slipknot. Pisses me off.

Oh well.

SculptedCold said:
Damn right. They were sold-out by the time I got round to hearing Mastodon had joined the tour. =( It was all the idiot Slipknot kiddies who stole all the tickets. Little 12 year old pricks who'd go there, be bored and think Mastodon and Slayer were shit, and then cum their baggy pants over Slipknot. Pisses me off.

Oh well.

lol, its funny cause its true.

SculptedCold said:

Oh well.

Slipknot's not on this tour. I'm assuming you meant Killswitch Engage since they make your point exactly. I had not heard about this. Where did the news come from about the canceled shows? I've got tickets for Nov. 5.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Araya blows.

One of the worst vocalists of all time; however, one can't help get a feeling of omnipotence when listening to Slayer. His voice fits so well with the mood of the music and lyrics...pure, raw evil. It's great.

Araya's fuckin rad, you had better go suck him for your disrespect.