MetalBanger

The Encounter
Apr 1, 2004
Belgium
Sorry to open a topic for a little question
but I was wandering for what the S. stands for in Tom S. Englund's name

Raine Lionheart said:
:OMG: BLASPHEMY.

I was kidding. I believe we should have a contest to guess what the S stands for and then whoever wins gets a prize. Any ideas for the prize? I'm thinking a free trip to Sweden for a private Evergrey concert plus $1 billion spending money.

Raine Lionheart said:
I doubt it. Highly.

I must agree to you, Raine Lionheart. I think it´s a absolutely common second Name. Tom is such a nice guy....and I don´t think he´s into Satanism or something equal.
But anyways....I don´t have a f*cking clue what that "S." means. Perhaps is Carina going to help us? "The Lady with the voice"? :worship:

Greets

Marc

The S in Tom S Englund has taken on the same significance as Jesus H Christ and George W Bush, no one has any idea what they mean.

I thought the H was for hosanna or something. Christ wasn't Jesus' last name, it means king. It should be Jesus Nazarene (of Nazareth) or Jesus Bar Joseph (son of Joseph). It's good to see four years of Catholic school didn't go to waste.

Back on topic... I really want the S to stand for Sven. Tom's coolness factor will quadruple if it does.

Beelzebub said:
I thought the H was for hosanna or something. Christ wasn't Jesus' last name, it means king. It should be Jesus Nazarene (of Nazareth) or Jesus Bar Joseph (son of Joseph). It's good to see four years of Catholic school didn't go to waste.

Back on topic... I really want the S to stand for Sven. Tom's coolness factor will quadruple if it does.
Why?

Carina, if its not intruding on your personal lives too much, would you mind answering this question before it gets out of hand?? hehehehe