Tomi J

EddieGunner

Perkele
Dec 7, 2012
well since i think there is very small chance to Tomi reads this thread, ill ask if anyone knows, how long dose he have dreads for how many years , how long were they when he made them ???

oh btw this is coolest :kickass:

According to some interviews - he started growing them after the army (must have been 18-19, I guess), now he's 37 (?) - you do the math :yow:

he started growing them after the army (must have been 18-19, I guess), now he's 37 (?)

Correct. There seems to me some amount of wear and tear though (getting caught in the bass too often?!) because the longest of his dreads used to be down to ~his knees, now they're a bit shorter. (Not much, fortunately - I just noticed it last night and took it as a bit of consolation after leaving some 5-10 cm at the hairdresser's myself the other day).

I wonder and hope did the parts of dreads that flew off his dread in Circus go to good hands of a Tomi J fan. Don't kill the messenger, it wasn't me but my husband who saw it. Actually, do not kill him either. The hairdresser might do some more job? I don't know.

I don't think there is hair, which can sustain its growth for nearly 20 years nonstop. Long hair, as you know needs some trimming every now and then or it will get exhausted and thin. So I suspect there might be some trickery with extensions here...

im sure it can stay in dreads, its always growing new hair, and its being put in old dread so it can be without extensions

Well, if you want to have any hair left by the time you hit 45, you'd better trim it and take good care of it. Every woman with long hair will tell you this. I suppose same applies for men, even more so, considering that men tend to lose hair and bald with age ;)
You just can't keep it in dreads forever, though I notice with considerable alarm that Greg Macintosh, who is in his 40's already, is wearing dreads nowadays...

we'll see, im not planing to have dread forever,but maybe year or two more, and im not getting bald yet,jsut have a lot of whites