Tommy Karevik (singer of Seventh Wonder) joins Kamelot!

Vocalist from Circus Maximus is the best fit, but I much prefer CM, and I don't want wasting his time in Kamelot.

I was terrified they might choose that guy, as it would have utterly destroyed my interest in Kamelot.

Not sure about this Karevik either but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Also, this slays any singing Roy has done on tour in the last few years:

I found his voice quite boring in comparison to Khan's.

True, but Tommy's got some pretty impressive vocal pyrotechnics. It's not like Dream Theater where LaBrie is allowed to rest his voice for 15 minutes during a jam or instrumental. Kamelot is very straightforward, with lots of vocals, and Seventh Wonder (for a prog band) are literally overflowing with vocals. Impossible? Probably not, but Tommy would have to possess some incredible vocal stamina.

So what you're really saying is you want LaBrie to join Kamelot?

:heh::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I found his voice quite boring in comparison to Khan's.

Khan eight years ago, maybe. But his voice has been supremely boring (even on the studio recordings) since Ghost Opera.

So what you're really saying is you want LaBrie to join Kamelot?

If nothing else they'd be able to introduce a new character into their mythology: a squat, bird-like boring man who disappears often. Possibly Helena's personal servant?

I was terrified they might choose that guy, as it would have utterly destroyed my interest in Kamelot.

Not sure about this Karevik either but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Have you ever listened to Seventh Wonder?

Seventh Wonder is easily one the most talented metal bands out there right now imo. I hope Tommy truly stays with the band and doesn't go all the way to the dark side...

I've heard some and the vocals were pretty good. No charisma compared to Khan though, so I'm still sceptical at this point.

Oddly enough I am the exact opposite. I find Tommy's voice to be very charismatic and full of emotion whereas all of times I have tried to get into Kamelot I just didn't get that spark. Funny how we all hear different things! :loco: