Tommy Lee...... GET REAL!!

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
After reading this at Blabbermouth.com I've lost even more respect for the guy. I wonder if it was "rescheduled" because no one is "re-interested". :lol:

TOMMY LEE's Paid 'Meet-And-Greet': Rescheduled Dates Announced - Jan. 14, 2004

Former MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer Tommy Lee's paid "meet-and-greet" in Las Vegas, Nevada, originally set for December 6, has been rescheduled to January 30-31.

Several options for attendees are available, including the "Silver Package" ($500 for you and a guest, gets you a chance to meet and receive a personal photo with Tommy Lee), the "Gold Package" ($1,000 for you and a guest, gets you a personal photo with Tommy Lee, and an autographed 8x10 photo framed with a pair of Tommy's signature drumsticks), and the "Platinum Package" ($1,500 per person or $2000 for you and a guest, gets you the "Gold Package" plus a private party with Tommy Lee at the Curve VIP lounge).

wtf?i gotta get myself famous.charging the people that admire you and have supported you throughout the years that kind of dough to meet you?sorry but it doesnt cut with me.
you think he'd just find some of the loyal crue members around that area and pay for them to party with him,just to say thanks.

No offense to Sixx as I know he likes The Crue a little bit, but that's stupid. : / I guess Tommy is out of Coke money or something. He should be willing to spend time with his fans for free.
Jon Oliva loves to hang out with metal-heads. Sure Jon isn't quite the celebrity Tommy is though in his own right he is legendary. A living legend or not, Jon like hanging out with music fans as he is one as well.

Bryant

I love Tommy Lee. He's awesome. I emailed him and made fun of Vince and
railed on his Methods of Mayhem record and Tommy emailed me back
and was really very cool! Tommy loves being a celebrity and he's been one
his whole life and craves the attention. That's his problem. I sure as hell
dont get his fooling around with Pink when he's had hotter chicks. That
chick he was engaged to Mayte was hotter looking, much hotter looking
IMO. Seeing Tommy dressed like nu-rock with the crooked hat and
bandana and adidas pants is just too silly for me. Charging folks all that money
to meet him? that's shameless. Tommy doing a lingerie line? I can live with
that, everybody's doing a clothing line or shoes these days, which supplements
their income and expresses their creativity, although I can live with JLo and
Celine Dion, but Tommy should be holed up in the studio working on music.
His last Solo album was a step in the right direction -nobody needs another
Methods of Mayhem rave-rap-metal-tribal album, but he should be rocking
instead. It was good he bailed on Motley for a while...Vince and his big
bloated pumpkin head is just getting too embarrassing. He claims he's done
with Motley but then releases a solo live album thats 90% Motley tunes.
He knows where his cashcow is. Vince needs to do crunches, run a 1000
miles and sober up and take his life and his career and his music seriously
and Motley should stop cheesing around and make a solid motley record
circa Shout at The Devil.