Tommy Lee Quits MOTLEY CRUE...Again!

a) sweetheart if you had it, SHOW IT! :lol:
b) I don't think he overdoes anything, but again it's my opinion and as valid as yours ;)

NP: Icarus Witch - 'Nature Of The Beast'

yeah showing it is good but when a song breaks into a melodic section where the keyboard and vocals are suppose to be the main focus and he starts into some crazy fast and loud drum fill when the rest of the band is playing a subdued quiet section its pretty pointless and shows lack of either restraint or musical knowledge

I understand the point about Portnoy, and can agree to a point, but he's the perfect fit for the band and his playing is not out of place at all. The same goes for Neil Peart. An incredibly 'busy' drummer, but within the context of Rush, he's a perfect fit. Matter of fact, the band would not, and was not, the same without his playing. Once again, I've heard the same complaints about Nicko McBrain being to busy of a player, but Maiden took an incredible leap forward with his addition, and would not be the same band without him.

NP: Horrorpops - Walk Like A Zombie

I understand the point about Portnoy, and can agree to a point, but he's the perfect fit for the band and his playing is not out of place at all. The same goes for Neil Peart. An incredibly 'busy' drummer, but within the context of Rush, he's a perfect fit. Matter of fact, the band would not, and was not, the same without his playing. Once again, I've heard the same complaints about Nicko McBrain being to busy of a player, but Maiden took an incredible leap forward with his addition, and would not be the same band without him.

I think those are great examples indeed Gerry, you can hear the GIANT leap in Rush between the debut and "Fly By Night" (and subsequent albums). Also is clearly the voming of age of Maiden as a metal band after Burr and the coming of Nicko. I dare to say safely that Maiden evolved from one of the NWOBHM bands to the road of legendry after that change.

NP: Jordan Rudess - 'Sound Chaser'

Haven't been on for a while so this is a bit late. I was never the biggest fan of Motley but I hope it's permanent this time because songs with Simple Plan just is not good. It's time to stop.
With tommy lee, his drumming suited motely crue which is fine but I don't think he has done anything to elevate him from average status.
And if you watch his carnival of sin drum solo you will cringe beyond belief, by far the worst drum solo i have ever witnessed.

this band is a clown show... with Nikki Sissy, Tommy pussy, Vince freako plastico. TOmmy lee sold out on Rock music. Tommy Needs to sit in the corner and play with his his little beat box machine, it makes him feel so talented. I hate kid rock but Im glad he punched him, too bad he didn't break his face more.

For those that care... According to Nikki Sixx when he was on Howard Stern last week his resignation was accepted and they will enter the studio this winter to record without him...
I'm interested but thats about it for now.