Tomorrow is Eli's birthday...

Hey, Ari, you're crazy, I didn't deserve such a thing... you've been really nice, thank you a lot, sweetie!

And also, thanks to all of you guys for your good wishes to me: I appreciate them a lot.

I'm not gonna quote everyone, cause I'd be prolix and I hate being prolix but really, a huge thanks to you all! Hugs (for those who accept them)!! :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6152309 said:
Hey, Ari, you're crazy, I didn't deserve such a thing... you've been really nice, thank you a lot, sweetie!

And also, thanks to all of you guys for your good wishes to me: I appreciate them a lot.

I'm not gonna quote everyone, cause I'd be prolix and I hate being prolix but really, a huge thanks to you all! Hugs (for those who accept them)!! :)

I hope you stay this time :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6152309 said:

Omg I'm happy you're back :)