Tomorrow St. Anger is released...

Which should I get, Gathering or St. Anger? (IMPORTANT: read message below first!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Epica

May 4, 2003
Lost and Damned
Visit site
So, what should I do? Now that I've heard some sound clips from their new record, I've just found out that it sucks!
So, f*ck it then, you think. But here's the problem: Yesterday I was begging money from my mom in order to get St. Anger, since I'm broke at the moment. She knew I'm a devoted fan, so she decided to give me money for it. I gave her a big hug (maybe you didn't need to know that :Smug: ).

But what should I do now? I don't wanna buy a sucky record. Soon, summer time is here, and I want something good to listen to during that summer. Every summer of mine has a soundtrack. But I don't want my summer soundtrack to be "Saaaaiiiinnnt Anger 'round my nee-eeck"!

I don't have The Gathering yet, and I really, really want it.
So, should I screw my mom and get The Gathering instead? Remember, this is also a moral issue. I mean, The Gathering is obviously much better than St. Anger, to say the least, but I wouldn't have gotten the money from her if I was just going to buy The Gathering. Or should I even give her the money back? What do you think?

Only one day to vote, BTW, since St. Anger is released tomorrow.

Just tell your mom you heard the single and it's horrible...with extra horrible production and you don't want to subject your ears to this. Then tell her there's a waaaay better album you've been wanting...if she's a music fan at all..she'll understand:)

Telling the truth to Mom, is the right choice, tell her how you really feel, maybe she'll buy them both for your honesty. Then look for The Gathering used(it's been out long enough to find used), & give her a refund..........

Ok, poll closed. I bought St. Anger. My mom saw the article about the new album in a paper, so figured I couldn't have screwed her. Always when I buy a new album she wants to see the artwork. I'm kinda dissapointed with the new album, but it might grow on me.

epica if the albums grows on you then you will becomea nu chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is a piece of crap on some kind of monster jaymz raps, andd theres no solos, they are trying to be systen of down, but they are the down of a system lol

estigma2001 said:
epica if the albums grows on you then you will becomea nu chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is a piece of crap on some kind of monster jaymz raps, andd theres no solos, they are trying to be systen of down, but they are the down of a system lol
I'm gonna have to ask Testamentlegions to put "Epica is not a chick" as an announcement. Many seem to think I'm a girl, but I'm not.

Np: Metallica - St. Anger, for the third time this day.