tonights show in boston

show rocked, cant wait for next one, the end.

I second that. Into Eternity was the personal highlight of my evening.

Having known Steve for a very long time, I couldn't help feeling so proud of him... Just seeing him up there behind the drum kit, doing what he was born to do.

I got to hang out on the tour bus for a while, too. Pretty amazing how 13 people can live on that thing!!

but maybe that's the regular crowd over there? :lol: :p

You're right, that's different from any other Monday night how?

Squeak said:
I'd love to see a picture of that big tour bus pulling up to MetalRose's house for dinner and out spill 13 long haired (mostly), tattooed (mostly) guys and a girl from the bus. Your neighbors would fall over from a heart attack!

Just moved in on Friday night and I've already counted TWO long haired men out on my street... So far I'm enjoying that part!

Where I'm living now is on the direct route between Boston and NYC. I didn't think they'd make it up, but I figured I'd throw the offer on the table (which is a standing offer, but they should know that by now).

Plus, I think it'd be cool to have my first offical visitors as a group of friends, who happen to be international "rock stars"! (I have to use the quotes because I see the guys as buddies more than "OH MY GOD LOOK WHO IT IS!")

As and added bonus, it would get my nosy upstairs neighbors to REALLY talk. Everytime I pull into the drive they always look out the window. I'd love to see the look on their face as a tour bus pulled up with people just coming out of it like a clown car.... Hahahaha

-MetalRose

hahaha! If they ever do make it, you've got to make a pic of the upstairs neighbour's face for us :p

We should video tape it for the next video! Especially since there are 4 windows and as soon as I drive in at least one person goes to each window. It's like watching a game of "Whack-a-mole".

The looks are going to be great... I can just see it now. The far upstairs neighboors are into hip/hop rap. (The Whack a mole neighbors are the far upstairs ones). The neighbor directly upstairs from me is into old school country ala Hank Williams. Trust me, I heard it playing last night when I got home. Of course accompanied by really bad American Idol singing well until after 12am.

For me tonights agenda:
1. Get home and make dinner
2. Hook up stereo
3. Point Speakers at ceiling
4. Crank Lamb of God, Ministry, Pantera and Slayer. I might throw in something "odd" like PigFace for good measure.
5. Laugh menacingly until 11pm or until my upstairs neighbor demands I turn it down... Which ever is later.
6. Pretend I can't hear the door when the neighboor knocks.
7. Sleep soundly.

-Metal

I'd love to see a picture of that big tour bus pulling up to MetalRose's house for dinner and out spill 13 long haired (mostly), tattooed (mostly) guys and a girl from the bus. Your neighbors would fall over from a heart attack! :p

LOL... That reminds me of the recent Lamb Of God video for the song, "Redneck."

Heck, you might as well invite Lamb Of God to come for dinner, too.