TONS of new pictures...

Here's a bunch of pictures from various shows over the last month that everyone should enjoy:

log1.JPG

October 15 - Lamb Of God, Fear Factory, Children Of Bodom from the Palladium in Worcester, MA

seem1.JPG

October 16 - Seemless, Screams Of Erida, Beyond The Embrace, Burn In Silence, Oma from the Palladium in Worcester, MA

gwar6.JPG

October 29 - Gwar, All That Remains and Dying Fetus from the Palladium in Worcester, MA

s9.JPG

November 7 - Scars Of Tomorrow, Fear Before The March Of Flames, Hot Cross, All My Sins from Fat Cats in Springfield, MA

s3.JPG

November 13 - SLAYER, Killswitch Engage, Mastodon, Q from the Palladium in Worcester, MA

kse1.JPG

November 15 - Killswitch Engage with ORIGINAL vocalist Jesse Leech from Lupos in Providence, RI

sf2.JPG

November 24 - Shadows Fall, The Haunted, Damage Plan, Invocation Of Nehek, Since The Flood, Death Before Dishonor, Blistered Earth, and The Hostage Heart from the Palladium in Worcester, MA

INFLAMES1.JPG

May 29th - In Flames, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying from the Palladium in Worcester, MA (special, never been posted before BONUS from when the site was broken and I couldn't upload pictures)

There should be hours of picture viewing fun to last a while!

Sick pics as usual bro. Love seein that I've been to most of those shows haha, Massachusetts represent.

Anders look constipated. He better cut down on those Swedish meatballs.

ShadowOfFire said:
Sick pics as usual bro. Love seein that I've been to most of those shows haha, Massachusetts represent.
a-fuckin-men
i always look forward to new pics from you. always great stuff. keep up the good work.

leprosy said:
yeah what are they doing here??
i could say the same about any post in this forum from any member. theyre good fuckin pictures, so shut up and deal. if ya dont like 'em, dont look

I scrolled the page down , and there was some fucking idiot saying '' I don't care much for euro-metal '' . :bah:

The best metal comes from Europe and from Finland , IMHO .

edit : That GWAR is so fucking hilarious ! :lol: :lol: