Tony BLair rocks

Well, I just got back from England. Nice place but no way hell I could live there. FIRST reason being is that most of the pubs close at 11. WTF is that?!?!? Second the concept of open 24 hrs. does not exist either. As for Mcdonald's, Burger King, KFC Being for children and retards England must have more than their fair share becuase I saw them all over the place. Hell, I was standing in front of a Burger King I could see another one right down the street. No joke! It was on the same damn block. But England does have some great sandwich and pastry shops.

Mxgonzo said:
Well, I just got back from England. Nice place but no way hell I could live there. FIRST reason being is that most of the pubs close at 11. WTF is that?!?!? Second the concept of open 24 hrs. does not exist either. As for Mcdonald's, Burger King, KFC Being for children and retards England must have more than their fair share becuase I saw them all over the place. Hell, I was standing in front of a Burger King I could see another one right down the street. No joke! It was on the same damn block. But England does have some great sandwich and pastry shops.

One of my best buddies has been living in England for a few months and he told me that some of the pubs don´t give a flying fuck about the 11 pm closing and stay open till whenever...

I'm sure they close the doors and have their the regulars stay. I have a bar here for me that does that. But still -close at 11?!?!?!

No I would say we kept the British from having to go through all the trouble of learning how to speak german
Wasn't it the Russians who took over Berlin and ousted Hitler? Why do Americans keep taking credit for this?

Bag Jr. said:
Wasn't it the Russians who took over Berlin and ousted Hitler? Why do Americans keep taking credit for this?

Because of the second front established by Hitler that nearly defeated the U.S.S.R. on their own soil,it was decided to stop the advance of American troops and allow the Soviets to launch the final battle in Berlin and take down Hitler.

Basically it was a political play to give the Soviets some revenge against the German forces and Hitler himself.

Where it backfired was the splitting of Germany into East and West after the final surrender of the German command.

Thus the cold war was born.

Learn your history before you start shooting your mouth off.