Tony Moore is back in Riot...again.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Well, I read about it a couple of days ago but I was lloking for something more solid before coming here. I found this at the Faith And Fire website (Tony's band):

JUNE 29, 2010 > HAPPY4th OF JULY WEEKEND!"Turn and face the strange, changes...". Yes, inded, they just keep comin'.
Tony's back in Riot and the mighty 1988 Thundersteel gang is back in the studio with a new album scheduled for a Fall 2010 release. That's put F&F on the back burner for a bit, but thanks to all our friends and fans around the world for supporting 'Accelerator' and keeping the faith.
More as it happens...

Mike, Danny, John and Tony send best wishes for a safe and rockin' July Fourth!

Since Tony posts here from time to time (Ultravoxx) I will wait to see what he hs to say about this.

It sounds weird after what Tony said some time ago but I´m happy for this. Maybe next time they play in Spain I can listen live "Bloodstreets". New song they played a year ago was excellent

Everyone knows that Riot never broke through big time not because of musical reasons but crap management etc. Looks like nothing has changed after all as the band had this big reunion, some great shows and a new album announced and then... total media silence for almost a year. Looks like the new website is dead already and there's no real news on the Facebook page either. Sure the band doesn't owe us anything but you know, it would be nice to inform the fans what's going on. Is there a lead singer, is there a record company, is the band in studio etc..?

I hope the new album does come out eventually but I'm not really optimistic right now...

Everyone knows that Riot never broke through big time not because of musical reasons but crap management etc. Looks like nothing has changed after all as the band had this big reunion, some great shows and a new album announced and then... total media silence for almost a year. Looks like the new website is dead already and there's no real news on the Facebook page either. Sure the band doesn't owe us anything but you know, it would be nice to inform the fans what's going on. Is there a lead singer, is there a record company, is the band in studio etc..?

I hope the new album does come out eventually but I'm not really optimistic right now...

I think no one had worse webpages than this band...ever!
Is it that hard to find a decent webmaster nowadays? :erk:

Managers rarely do their work just cause they love the band - they first and foremost like the money the band provides. It's no wonder they had crappy management despite their undisputable musical qualities, like all good things such services cost significantly as well... If they had someone like Smallwood who knows what could've been of them...

For those who didn't notice it yet... Yes, we have the first song from the forthcoming album!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a Thundersteel leftover

I agree. But I don't have an issue if the rest of the album's gonna be like this one. Much better than the last two Dimeo era albums.

i'm a fan of Thundersteel also

how about a dvd from 2008 and 2009 shows?

there was a bit of a buz around here....

new album should be interesting