Too little sleep, too many beers - Here's a Song!

Analog_Kid

One of the Ancients of UM
Note: Yes, this is posted on the Opeth forum but I thought all my fellow Swano friends might enjoy it too ---

I wasn't originally going to post this... but what the hell! Here's a example of what happens when you take away my acoustic guitar, put my Ibanez in my hands, let me pick out a drum loop, give way to complete insanity, and let me improv one pass each on two different guitar tracks.

Download my best possible impersination of Buckethead here.

Mind you, this was just for fun. I didn't take this seriously at all, so please do like-wise

Originally posted by Unicorn
Not bad, but I found the Blashyrk-version which is much cooler! :headbang:

Oh no! Someone found that! Oops! Okay, that one takes a little explaining. A few weeks ago, someone posted a message onto the Opeth board with a link to a instrumental cover of Blashyrkh by Immortal that he had done. The guy said he wanted some vocals on it but he wasn't able to do them. He said that if anyone wanted to try and record the vocals, they were welcome to. Well, I always did want to see if I could pull off a Black Metal vocal track, so... Well, you've heard the end result.

So anyway, the only thing I did on that was the vocals. Probably the only chance I'll get to do that kind of vocal track. It was fun! :)

BLASHYRK MIGHTY RAVENDARK!!!!!!!

hheehh! Abbath is by far the most grim and brutal vocalist in the BM-scene, so I guess you had a hard time copying him. I got to download this cover some time. Who`s playing the guitars did you say?

Immortal is among my favourite bands. They simply rule. If you`re in for some brutal and melodic BM, check their "At The heart Of Winter" - CD. But be aware - it might brake your neck!!