Toontrack Metal Machine (new EZX)

Keen as fuck!
And yeah Jaymz, no need to be sad, I also think EZX works in SD2 ;)

Remeber the concerns with the Sneap MF Presets though, keen to see if this has more effect on how drums will sounds than the Preset pack had

4850145.jpg

Didnt the Metal Heads EZX get the same kind of talk.......and then everyone hated it?

Yes, but it was made by the exact same incompetent idiots that made The Metal Foundry (Meshuggah, Bergstrand etc.). This time around, those idiots backed off and let Andy make a Library. And if Andy was the only guy to make useable presets with TMF, just imagine what he could create if he was the sound engineer for a toontrack library and not the fuckwad Begrstrand and Fredrik Thordendal who can't engineer good tones if their lives depended on it. Same goes for Mattias Eklund.

Yes, but it was made by the exact same incompetent idiots that made The Metal Foundry (Meshuggah, Bergstrand etc.). This time around, those idiots backed off and let Andy make a Library. And if Andy was the only guy to make useable presets with TMF, just imagine what he could create if he was the sound engineer for a toontrack library and not the fuckwad Begrstrand and Fredrik Thordendal who can't engineer good tones if their lives depended on it. Same goes for Mattias Eklund.

Couldn't agree more on the Metal Foundry.

...And BTW: How come it's on sale when it' not even on official Toontrack site?

Is the Toontrack criticism mostly concerning thin kicks and snares? I'm sure Andy doesn't need his forum bashing a company he's working with especially when they have a decent product a lot of people here have made good use of. Having said that, I'm curious to try out something that may be ready "out of the box".

Is the Toontrack criticism mostly concerning thin kicks and snares? I'm sure Andy doesn't need his forum bashing a company he's working with especially when they have a decent product a lot of people here have made good use of. Having said that, I'm curious to try out something that may be ready "out of the box".

:lol:

Get over it man, people here speak their minds. If you have a problem with it, you should probably do yourself a favor and promptly gtfo of this forum. :)