TOP 10 Most Ridiculous Black Metal pics of all time

No matter how many times I see that, I still laugh my ass off.

My favorite:

bm3a.jpg

"What exactly is going on here? Is this the new WWF tag-team? Demonaz looks like he's ready to swan-dive off the turnbuckle. And what is that leather guard holding his gut in? He's been drinking too much Smirnoff Ice (That's what they drink backstage by the way). Abbath looks like he just saw the fucking boogey man and doesnt know whether to run or stay and shit his pants."

Well, if it is as funny as their "Blashyrk, mighty ravendark" video. I remember a guitarist and bassist are running around with their instruments unamplified on top of a mountain during a "thunderstorm" :lol:

I love the stupid comments:

Immortal take the number two spot with this pic, and for good reason. LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING SHIN GUARDS! Since when did Satan have his own ice hockey team? :lol:

\m/Jason\m/ said:
Well, if it is as funny as their "Blashyrk, mighty ravendark" video. I remember a guitarist and bassist are running around with their instruments unamplified on top of a mountain during a "thunderstorm" :lol:

COTWM cheese > BMR cheese

i have part of it.

Profanity said:
In this thread I see no signs of cyber laughter such as smileys or lol tags. That's what you have to do on the internet because you can't see/hear people.

b6125010.jpg

There, are you fucking happy.