top 111 death metal songs

Feels like gravel in my eyes, seeing all the idiocy that is represented in a list that is supposed to be TOP 111 death metal. Amon Amarth?? Arch Enemy?? Gargamels theme from the smurfs is more death metal. I am serious.

*skims list*

Annotations Of An Autopsy – ‘Welcome To Sludge City’ (WELCOME TO SLUDGE CITY, 2007, EP) (1%)
What the bloody fuck?

The song with the second most votes is fucking gothenburg.... Opeth is on the list... TBDM is on the list...The Haunted? Arent they thrash? ... Autopsy not named Severed Survival...

And I keep hitting Ctrl + F and typing in "I'm the Hateful Raven" and it keeps telling me the text entered wasnt found.

That cant be right....

That list doesn't bother me as much as it probably should. I mean--
yeah-- it has deathcore on it.
Yeah-- it includes some non-death metal songs on it.
Yeah-- it ignores some really key death metal songs.
But it's one of the few metal lists I've seen without Black Sabbath or Metallica on it, so I'm feeling pretty tranquil (I know they're disqualified, shut up :p).

I don't mind Hammer Smashed Face being #1, either. I'm not the biggest CC fan, nor is HSF one of my all-time favorite songs, but I simply can't deny that it's what comes to mind when I think 'death metal'. Maybe that's just all the brainwashing talking, but... I dunno. I'm chill with it. I can't complain. :]

The Purifier by Torture Division certainly deserves a spot on there though. Hahaha.

not a very death metal list. some pretty poor choices imo. dark tranquillity? inflames? job for a cowboy? sepultura? children of bodom? the haunted?? eh?? no death metal there.

Arch enemy is not death, at all, and they dont belong at the top of any list. To me they are mediocre in every sense of the word. i stopped reading there.