Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Doggy's member

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Member

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Remember

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I don't think it's possible to obtain a die hard version any longer. At least not on US shores.

Furthermore, who the fuck is Mike Shite, and who the fuck is YOB?

I don't necessarily care about the die hard version of Warning...I just want it in any version!

That one song on the myspace is blowing my mind. Those could be the greatest vocals I've heard in a while.

*shaking in withdrawal*

Voidhanger sent me a track from that (I think it was the same release) Grotesque a couple days ago!

Excellent stuff!

Aye, the song "Incantation." Absolutley slaughters anything AT THE GATES released, makes them sound like a buncha pansies.

Negura Bunget - OM A beautifully textured piece of modern art, Cunoașterea Tăcută may be my favorite bm track of all time. (Not straight-forward bm, but nevertheless it qualifies.)

Minsk - The Ritual Fires of Abandonment A massive trudging monolith of enveloping doom. A riptide of sound to sog your yellow speedos in incontinent induced introspection.

Ophis - Withered Shades Run of the mill bands such as Grave Miasma get their dodes slarved, while Ophis carries on in obscurity. What a shame!

Minsk-Out of a Center Which is Neither Dead nor Alive

Been revisiting this bug out bag gem. I'd put this up against Isis or CoL's best offerings. Plenty of variation, not a dull moment.

Auld Ridge- Consanguineous Tales of Bloodshed and Treachery

Brilliant BM laden with folk elements. Wouldve been a circlejerk around these parts if people still listened to tuneage on a reg. Alas, this will go the way of Moose's penis. Untouched

Kampfar-ST EP
This dude kicks ass. I remember him being a long nailed faggy, nah naw na, his tunes make up for the Lee Press Ons. May be a case of mistaken identity. Its 2021, I dont judge.