Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Doggy's member

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Member

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Remember

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Changed a bit for me later in the day...

BATHORY - Bathory
BATHORY - The Return...
TORMENTOR - Anno Domini

Despite all the random thousands of bands I've heard of/own, I always come back to the classics...

I didnt drop SHIT. Ive been mentioning Warning for the past 5 years. Of course nobody listens until it becomes a big flock of sheep.

They shouldnt even be discussed on GMD. Them fuckers dont deserve music like Warning.

It is one of the best songs I've ever heard. Not joking. Many others have said the same. Including Susperia. Yep.

I can NOT wait for my copy to get in from Evil Legend! Tim is awesome!

edit: holy hell, THE VOCALS!

And it's not even my favorite song on the album.

Yep. Die Hard all the way! I get a patch, and who knows what else?

You have to act fast on this shit! I got word before he listed it on the site! (from Swizzlenuts - thanks bro!)

Yeah, those Die Hards are already out from Tim. I think Hellride might have some left, not entirely sure, but each of them only got 15. And swizzlenuts can thank me for letting him know :)p). The Die Hard includes a second disc with the band's two demos in 1996 and 1997, showcasing quite a bit of Black Sabbath, Revelation, Saint Vitus, and Pentagram worship. Very good stuff. There's also two mini-postcards with the demo information on the back and the cover on the front, and a sticker of the album cover (and of course the beautiful looking patch). My only complaint with the packaging is the lack of lyrics.

Can someone clear up for me how this is a 2006 release? Who had it in 06? Rich's mom?

Well it technically was released in 2006, even though most copies were not available until 2007. Though, according to Rich, the standard edition orders were available before Christmas. The Die Hard and (especially) Right Hand Of Doom editions took more time with all of the extra printing and crap, and the shipping restrictions with the wooden box.

Thanks for clearing all that up, dude! I owe you one for indirectly providing me access to a copy of the DIEHARD!

I can't wait to hear those demos!

I actually emailed Miskatonic in time to get a copy of the RIGHT HAND OF DOOM, but I missed the line in the reply that said "Send your order within 24 hours or you will miss your chance"

Hellride has 10 Diehards just in fyi.

the wooden box is along the same lines as the agallooch one but better wood, and the logo is a clear sticker stuck on rather than engraved. its a pretty nice package and smells nice too. not to mention the pins, patche, and stickers, etc.

2njde83.jpg

FTW!!

Hellride has 10 Diehards just in fyi.

the wooden box is along the same lines as the agallooch one but better wood, and the logo is a clear sticker stuck on rather than engraved. its a pretty nice package and smells nice too. not to mention the pins, patche, and stickers, etc.

What else is in the box that isn't in the Die Hard besides pins and signatures? I ultimately decided that I didn't need the box for $50...$19 for the demos, a patch, two postcards and a sticker is quite fine for me.

Damn fucking right.

What else is in the box that isn't in the Die Hard besides pins and signatures? I ultimately decided that I didn't need the box for $50...$19 for the demos, a patch, two postcards and a sticker is quite fine for me.

Thats bout it. The sigs were only random though and not many to boot....AT ALL. I agree with you on the frugal/practicality standpoint especially considering the fucking euro conversion rate, charge for it, and the shipping cost to boot, but the band has a special place in my soul. I dont even like talking about them to be honest...Im pretty possesive of it all. I really dont like the fact that they are mentioned over at GMD so all them dirty fucks can see a praise and go straight to DC++ and dl the album and say "wow this is great!" Call me gay, but I say fuck you.

the metal ones:
1.Wormphlegm - Tomb of the Ancient King
the perfect depressive BM/funeral doom combination.

2.Yob - The Illusion of Motion
mad and fun doom metal with standout psycho vocals.

3.Mourning Beloveth - The Sullen Sulcus
classic death/doom that puts the British contenders to shame