Tool
Thin Lizzy
Queens of the Stoneage
Disturbed
Ozzy Osbourne
Black Sabbath
Van Halen

All of them are metal...

Well, we could start a new genre discussion, but for me Queen, Rush, Danzig are really not metal, that is pure great rock ! Ozzy, Sabbath, Van Halen and probably Thin Lizzy agreed. Tool and Disturbed I don´t know, Queens of the Stoneage is just bullshit, no idea where to put that crap stuff (is that maybe nu-metal ??? I have no idea about all these kinds of new genres, for me there is Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Thrash - that´s it). But again, probably not worth discussing.
Cheerz

Originally posted by Cold Gin
Queens of the Stoneage is just bullshit, no idea where to put that crap stuff (is that maybe nu-metal ??? I have no idea about all these kinds of new genres, for me there is Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Thrash - that´s it). But again, probably not worth discussing.

perfectly agree!

:D

Originally posted by Southy's-big_bro
1.queen of the stone age,2 monster magnet,3foo fighters,4 the datsuns,5incubus:p :p is there any other triple j listeners here?

is incubus a rock band?

hell no!

is incubus a band?

not at all.

is incubus pure shit?

yesss!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. do the same for the other 4!

Originally posted by dimensionidol
is incubus a rock band?

hell no!

is incubus a band?

not at all.

is incubus pure shit?

yesss!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. do the same for the other 4!

your only here to stir shit aint ya pindick?? so why bother wasting your time...i mean really how old are you 12??

Originally posted by Southy
your only here to stir shit aint ya pindick?? so why bother wasting your time...i mean really how old are you 12??

no i am not 12 years old!

but seriously you think that incubus is a rock band!?

we are talikin' about the 5 top ROCK bands or not?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dimensionidol
no i am not 12 years old!

but seriously you think that incubus is a rock band!?

we are talikin' about the 5 top ROCK bands or not?

:rolleyes:

what do you consider it pap??

Why the fuck bag someone else's opinion out ya fool really how many people think your music and opinions suck arse? But dont bother sayin anything?

1. The Offspring (old)
2. System of a Down
3. Nirvana (yeah, they're way overated, but I still like them.)
4. Muse
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers