TORANAGA - God's Gift *UPDATE*

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
I just received 3 bonus tracks which are all unreleased and were recorded AFTER the album. 3 tracks they recorded before parting ways with their label. I might be getting some album demos too, but these 3 tracks are awesome and quality is superb.

get ready for it!

I've seen the name around for decades but for some reason they've slipped through the cracks and i've never bought/heard anything from them.
This is what's cool about alot of your reissues because many of them are in the same boat: Dead On, Ironchrist, Solitude, Slammer....
The Ironchrist and Solitude are killer, and after being into metal since the mid 80's, i'm just hearing them now. Still have to hear Slammer and Dead On but i'll be picking them up, along with Toranaga, in the future.

I've seen the name around for decades but for some reason they've slipped through the cracks and i've never bought/heard anything from them.
This is what's cool about alot of your reissues because many of them are in the same boat: Dead On, Ironchrist, Solitude, Slammer....
The Ironchrist and Solitude are killer, and after being into metal since the mid 80's, i'm just hearing them now. Still have to hear Slammer and Dead On but i'll be picking them up, along with Toranaga, in the future.

It's funny even though I run the label and reissue all this stuff I myself am STILL being turned onto bands I had never heard. Starting up this forum has been the biggest influence yet. So many great bands being discussed from parts of the world. it's awesome.

When I started Divebomb I only started with the older bands I personally loved (Solitude, Dominance and Ironchirst being a few), but now the fans are definitely having an influence on me for sure.