TORTURE SQUAD

Klein

...and also...
Sep 3, 2004
...I'm Austrian!
A question for the Brazillian fellows here:
Have you ever heard of Torture Squad, from Brazil (obvisouly).

Well, they're coming into my town, they're going to play in a VERY small venue, and I read a describtion about them and it says "...even more popular than Sepultura".

Can you tell me something about them?

They are cool guys to have a brew :D
Stumbled across them a few times in the galeria do rock while looking up t-shirts and shit :D

Thanx for the answer!

But would you say they're more popular than Sepultura? I can't believe that, because I've never heard of them before...

Definitely not. I never stumble across the guys from sepultura randomly :p
They are somewhat popular, but they are still an unknown band. Think of it, every retard has heard about sepultura, but even here few people know about torture squad. That must be why they're still cool.

Ah, thank you...I'm going to have a drink with them...if I'm lucky I'll be DJ this evening, cuz I know the venue owner

Id say no, because I have heard of Sepultura, and not this Torture Squad you speak of.

I didn't even know Sep was brazillian :(

^The singer is american or something, but look at max cavalera's(former singer) sig guitar and take a guess :D
max.jpg

Tortore Squad is more of an underground band in brasil they seem like nice guys though!
I know a few underground bands there Brasil is a really cool place to meet underground bands their are all really nice and seem to enjoy talking to fans :)