Total track listing of GOTE?

Colfrider-666

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2004
What are the total possible tracks, including import, bonus, b-sides etc, for the GOTE? I'd like to buy this thing once so whichever version is going to contain everything is the one I'll get. If It's going to be a "the Japanese has these two and the digipack has these other two" that will kind of suck. I'm not lazy or cheap just poor...and why do we, in the good ol' USA always get the shaft on bonus tracks?? Hmmph

i read somewhere that foreign countries pay a lot more for their CD's than we do here in the US. so, those foreign labels always ask for something special to make the CD worth buying.

or something like that...

I think the european version will have Now It's Dark, Lone Justice, and In My World.

I think the only other song that they recorded that's not accounted for is their namesake song, "Anthrax"

Maybe it will be on the Japanese version?

I guess we shall see in the coming weeks what the deal is. I guess I will be buying the US version and then see which import to pick up. Fck it I have no problem supporting metal.

I know that the Japanese will have something that no other version has. I think that it has something to do with where the CD is made, the extra track is a way of distinguishing it as made there...where ever there is.

tattooedsean666 said:
it is anthrax, in my world, and lone justice on the europe version.

...which is on the Europe version with the bonus tracks anyway!

And what happened to the DVD that was supposed to come with the cd? because i thought we were getting a cd/dvd release the same as MOMD with the DVD being of the band in the studio playing these songs to the small audience of fans.

I read from somewhere that that European limited edition would have the normal tracks plus

anthrax (bonus track)
in my world (bonus track)
lone justice (bonus track)
Now it's dark (secret track) :hotjump:

...and one strange thing, Amazon.de lists GOTE as a double cd ??? :OMG:

TR

XM said:
I read from somewhere that that European limited edition would have the normal tracks plus

anthrax (bonus track)
in my world (bonus track)
lone justice (bonus track)
Now it's dark (secret track) :hotjump:

...and one strange thing, Amazon.de lists GOTE as a double cd ??? :OMG:

TR
Right, it has to be, because the U.S. version is 73 minutes. Obviously 3 (or 4) songs won't fit in 7 minutes of space left over on an 80 minute CD. :)