TotalFest 5

Dimented_Boy

New Metal Member
Jun 6, 2002
Ashford, Middx
www.guesswho.com-2.net
I hate to say this guys but I was slightly dissapointed with sataurdays gig :'o( It was still great and all but all there other shows have been much better. And I couldn't even hear Laura in The Last Embrace and the sound that they had wasn't to great either. Although I will give them big congratulations on there performace of Parasitic it was wicked :) Don't stop doing that song live. But I will say a big GRRR at Lakis cause in october I asked him if he would do Where To Hide in there next gig cause its my favourite and he said he'd stick it in there for me and they didn't do it :-( Im just gonna guess he forgotsies. Anyway can't wait till the new album, it's long overdue as I hear it's out on April 21st and Steve told me it was gonna be out in October. Nevermind. If thats the album cover that MattBlack posted them a big thumbs up to the artist cause it kicks assies and i hope the songs on it are just as good. ttfn.

54 put in a really good performance

For the record, I've seen 54 four times live now and u always have to struggle to hear Laura in The Last Embrace

Didn't watch Reactor or Orange Goblin, but Blaze were unbeatable, one of the best live bands around (4th time seeing them as well now)

I thought A54 put on the best show of the four I've seen - my mate who has never even heard them thought they were the best band of the night (as do I).

Rock on, 54!! :headbang:

Hey Hey!!

last nite rocked, first time ive ever heard time takes no pain and parastitic performed live!! mwhahah!!! :) and my mate i brought along is now a big fan!!! 0o0o goody!!!!

anyways, im off to skuttle back to bed!! :D was great to see some of you!! de dum de dum de dum!!

I've been lucky enough to see the band 5 times over 2 years or so and that was the best gig I've seen them do (IMO ;)) - absolutley fantastic. They have a freshness to them, and to their material, that the other bands couldn't match. Didn't see Reactor, Orange Goblin were pretty good, first time I've seen them and I quite enjoyed their set.

And Mark, I believe Kieran's words were 'They are fucking amazing'. :)

The second time ive seen them in london... though ive seen 54 countless times, the home crowd always seem to give it that little bit more atmosphere!!

Was great to have live keyboards, too :) I enjoyed that.

Originally posted by Dimented_Boy
I hate to say this guys but I was slightly dissapointed with sataurdays gig :'o( It was still great and all but all there other shows have been much better. And I couldn't even hear Laura in The Last Embrace and the sound that they had wasn't to great either. Although I will give them big congratulations on there performace of Parasitic it was wicked :) Don't stop doing that song live. But I will say a big GRRR at Lakis cause in october I asked him if he would do Where To Hide in there next gig cause its my favourite and he said he'd stick it in there for me and they didn't do it :-( Im just gonna guess he forgotsies. Anyway can't wait till the new album, it's long overdue as I hear it's out on April 21st and Steve told me it was gonna be out in October. Nevermind. If thats the album cover that MattBlack posted them a big thumbs up to the artist cause it kicks assies and i hope the songs on it are just as good. ttfn.

I thought I'd better point out, that cover I posted was a complete fake, and my joke. The real thing will be MUCH, MUCH better.

:)

lol, why did i even bother posting a damn thing :p everything i said has been analyated in 1 way or another hehe i guess i should shut up in future :eek:) i guess iv'e never gotten over how wowie amazing they performed at the kensington gig last year so now every gig is just a little bit short of what i know they can do. im sorry i spoke. remember "54 Forever!"

I thought Area 54 kicked ass, 14th time I have seen them and was well impressed considering the long break since the last gig.
:headbang: :headbang: