Totally blown away!

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
I've just downloaded an MP3 by an insane band called Carnival Of Coal.. I was so blown away, I immediately downloaded about 10 more tracks from Audiogalaxy and ordered the CDs from www.season-of-mist.com (UK folks, check out those prices! No CD more than £8.00 and cheap postage too..). The cover of Fucking Hostile is a peach :)

Imagine Mr Bungle meets, um... pretty much everything you can think of! They are the Ween of extreme metal (yes, that's a good thing :)).

Just thought I'd share the find, if you don't already know about 'em.

Lee

"This album imposes a brand new style based on an improbable hybrid of Extreme Metal and Disco, chaperoned by outrageous lyrics. As if Frank Zappa had overdosed on Morbid Angel and Mr Bungle".
A review like the above is enough for me, downloading now, thank you for the link Lee!

I ordered the day I submitted the orginal post, and the CDs arrived yesterday (new Anathema is pants), though the Thy Serpent shirt wasn't included. Maybe the merchandise is ordered in?

I can't complain about the speed of the CD order though. And the prices too! I can stop ordering my CDs from the States now :)

NP: New Gloomy Grim CD (fantastic!)

Originally posted by godisanathiest
A quick question for you mr bond.... oops, barret :D I just ordered an Opeth tshirt from this wonderful website, normal postage. How long do they usually take to arrive?

hmn, assesing this statement sujests and confirms my earlier suspisions that you had no intent to see Opeth in 40 days time, either that or you just cant wait till then, where do you parents live? I'll have to straighten them out :mad:

Originally posted by Lee_B
I ordered the day I submitted the orginal post, and the CDs arrived yesterday (new Anathema is pants), though the Thy Serpent shirt wasn't included. Maybe the merchandise is ordered in?
I can't complain about the speed of the CD order though. And the prices too! I can stop ordering my CDs from the States now :)
NP: New Gloomy Grim CD (fantastic!)

I know! 7 squid! Do u like jdgment and alt. 4? So, 5 days mmmmmmm. I hope the tshirt comes through. I thought that when they didn't have it in stock they took it off the site due to the fact that after you posted this several of the opeth and anathema tshirts were removed by the next day :confused: So i thought they'd sold out.....

And Transparent, I just can't wait :D