Elitist sign Carnival In Coal :)

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
We're proud to announce that the insane French duo Carnival In Coal have signed a multi-album deal with Earache / Elitist.

Here's how the band describe themselves:
"Imagine what would happen if Frank Zappa, Faith No More and Mr Bungle played or had played extreme metal: black and death metal blended with disco grooves and the most sensual funk...

Hidden in a secret place in Europe, walking against trends and fashions, two men share a single dream since 1995: mixing the absolute brutality of an "avant-garde" deathgrind with the hottest grooves of the black music from the 70's and 80's. These two visionary guys are Axel Wursthorn and Arno Strobl.

The first one is a multi-skilled instrumentalist. He masters almost every musical instrument of the universe: guitar, bass-buitar, keyboards, and also harp, tuba and buzuki.

The second one is an incredibly fickle singer. His scarce friends call him "the vocal swiss army-knife".

They gather under the name of CARNIVAL IN COAL."

A song will be available to stream via Winamp later tonight, so watch this thread :)).

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

this is absolute genius. only heard 25% as well. damn 56k!
great signing.

Thanx a lot !

Then our next album won't disappoint you...To me "...bananas" and "Don't be happy, worry" clearly define the Carnival sound, such as "In darkness dwells vice" and "Entrez le carnaval" on the first album. Thanx again.

...and you just mentioned one of my favorite TV shows !! :D

Axel CinC said:
Thanx a lot !

Then our next album won't disappoint you...To me "...bananas" and "Don't be happy, worry" clearly define the Carnival sound, such as "In darkness dwells vice" and "Entrez le carnaval" on the first album. Thanx again.

...and you just mentioned one of my favorite TV shows !! :D
Welcome to UM axel. :wave: Your band rules in large amounts. :worship: