Carnival in Coal MP3

conor

New Metal Member
Jan 12, 2005
www.metaltracks.com
Axel Wursthorn and Arno Strobl are possibly two of the most twisted individuals ever to put their hand at creating music. Carnival in Coal’s spontaneous mix of drum machine laden extreme metal interlocked with disco grooves and weird samples sounds very wrong . . . but it somehow works. Check out ‘Right Click . . . Save As” and get into the groove with some disco death.
Taken from the album "Collection Prestige" released May 20th

GRAB THE TRACK 'Right Click . . . Save As' HERE:

http://www.metaltracks.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi?page=freebie

:OMG:
That floored me. That was great.

edit: And I registered to vote the week after I turned 18!! :headbang:
(listen to the song)

conor said:
Carnival in Coal’s spontaneous mix of drum machine laden extreme metal interlocked with disco grooves and weird samples sounds very wrong . . . but it somehow works.

Doesn't sound wrong at all!!! Just Mr Bungle with more metal in the mix. The guys are fucking geniuses and in an ideal world this album would go platinum... :headbang:

For the benefit of those who aren't familiar with the band, I feel I should point out that this track is NOT typical of their sound... more a one-off stylistic exercise. "Fuckable" is a much better reference point, because that really is pure C-in-C!
"Right Click..." seems like a rather strange example for Earache to have chosen, but maybe someone saw the irony of offering for free a song about illegal downloads..? Go to the forum on the band's website, there's a thread about this track where Arno has posted the lyrics...

Enjoy ! :Spin:

RIGHT CLICK… SAVE AS…

Right.

“Right Click… Save target as…”
And the work is done
Easy as ABC, on a golden plate
Free for everyone
A track won’t be enough
Get the complete works,
What does it change ?
5 hours to swallow
A lifetime creation
Anything strange ?

From Elvis to the Doors up to Judas Priest
I’ve got it all ! Browse my folder, fill your disk
From Sinatra to Genesis up to Motörhead
The universal knowledge
The masterpieces of all time Art
For free, just add it to your virtual cart
And when a singer gets ruined and ceases to sing
The TV channels will build some new kings

“Right Click… Save Target as…”
Or fill your wish list
Don’t forget anything, It would be a shame
No file is missing
The last one of the folder
You shouldn’t neglect
This one’s a hit
The artist is glad to show you
His supermarket bills
And his rent receipts

From the Shadows to the Stones up to Napalm Death
I’ve got it all ! Browse my folder, hold your breath
From the Beatles to the Bee-Gees up to Brutal Truth
The universal knowledge
Went to the baker’s
Stole some bread
Got arrested
That makes no sense.

xpv said:
"Right Click..." seems like a rather strange example for Earache to have chosen, but maybe someone saw the irony of offering for free a song about illegal downloads..? Go to the forum on the band's website, there's a thread about this track where Arno has posted the lyrics...

Seems someone missed the point entirely and thought that "Fuckable" was too "Disco"... :rolleyes:

Now it makes sense... but if you had only heard "Right Click..." and bought a C-in-C album expecting it all to sound like that, you'd be in for a shock!

Damn, I saw "Right Click..." on MetalTracks and thought it was Fuckable, and that whoever updates the site messed up. Silly me. I've learnt my lesson and am now listening to it. It's not the usual C-in-C, but it's still great!

Yeah, it's good stuff all right... and there are a few Carnivalisms in there when you get used to the basic sound!