New Carnival in Coal MP3!!!1111one!!!!!!1

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Carnival In Coal are two French guys who love their death metal. They also love 70's disco, lounge jazz, 60's movie soundtracks and bunch of other things too. Throw all this into a big melting pot along with some (usually) scatological lyrical themes and you have what they're about. Sort of..

Below is a link to a brand new MP3 from the upcoming album "Collection Prestige". No two songs on the album stay are the same so I basically had to stick a pin in the track list to choose an advance MP3. So, here's the track "Fuckable", with a funk verse, a doom / death chorus, a touch of tap dancing and a wig-out blast at the end :)

Enjoy!

Lee

CARNIVAL IN COAL - "Fuckable" MP3

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Heres my verdict on the outro:

Sounds like a loony Tunes episode in fast forward with a grind band jamming along...

Roadrunner says: MEEP MEEP!

You know, you might just have "out-surrealed" those bleepy fellas with this outro haha

What you say is funny because we used to describe this outro as "Carcass meets Tex Avery". We have pretty close references... :loco:

I don't think my previous post does the song justice. When I first heard it, it was kinda quiet because I was in the library and forgot my headphones. When I got home and listened to it the way it was meant to be listened to, I was completely blown away. I never imagined that so many diverse influences could come together so perfectly, and if there's one iota of justice in the world, 'Fuckable' will be a song for the centuries, along with Beethoven and Mozart and all.

I thought CinC were kind of insane after hearing 'Don't be Happy, Worry', more so after hearing the sample for 'Got Raped', but after 'Fuckable' I realize they're totally batshit.

Great song guys.