Carnival in Coal "Collection Prestige" Reviews

La traduction altavista en français (c'est pas triste) :

Dans le sillage de lien que M. Bungle, Fantômas ou le dog Fashion disco vient le Carnival français dans Coal aangeraasd. Le lien apporte une mixture (black) de metal, du punk, la poupée et tellement environ tout ce qui est assis . Mais avant tout il est bizarre. Dans trois quarts d'heure, 11 numéros presque absolument sans égal passent le revue, avec les titres que Right Click... Save cendre..., The lady and the Dormant Sponge et D.O.A. (Drunk Once Again). Et effectivement, la réflexion régulière à l'absurdité qui des projets différents ex-Faith de no More chanteur Mike connaît la tonne de pat, uniquement souvent plus ferme fait. Me weet ce qui a utilisé messieurs, mais entièrement saine n'est pas lui selon moi. L'éclat vers vreemdsoortige les intermèdes dans le Satanic Disaster ou ensuite assez ferme presque discowaardige et radiovriendelijke le Cartilage holocauste et ton weet exactement ce que je veux dire. Carnival dans Coal n'est pas, tout comme le lien susmentionné, absolument un hapje pour la masse. La musique est assez inaccessible et lors du temps et wijle tout bonnement étrange. C'est d'abord Collection prestige donc recommandable à avant qu'il ne soit pas passé oui ou non à l'achat. Si l'agriculteur de plaque local n'a pas pu sembler ce cd , introuvable pour la sécurité aussi paire dans le Schlagerbakken, avoir vu hilarische et la housse assez trompante.

And the altavista translation in english now (pretty funny too) :

In the wake of link such as Mr. Bungle, Fantômas or dog Fashion disco comes the French Carnival in Coal aangeraasd. The link brings a mix of (black) metal, punk, headstock and this way approximately everything what sits. But above all it is strange. In three kwartier 11 almost total unimitable numbers pass the revue, with titles such as Right Click... Save ash..., The lady and the Dormant Sponge and D.O.A. (Drunk Once Again). And indeed regular thinking of the absurdity does which of of the different projects of ex-Faith no More zanger Mike stalemate barrel know, only frequently firmer. I weet what has used the lords, but entirely healthy it is not it according to me. Lustre to vreemdsoortige the interludeinterlude interludes in the further fairly firm Satanic Disaster or almost discowaardige and radiovriendelijke the Cartilage holocaust and your weet exactly what I mean. Carnival in Coal are absolutely, just like aforesaid link, no hapje for the mass. Music is rather inaccessible and at time and wijle simply strange. It is thus advisable Collection prestige firstly at at before is it yes or no proceeded to purchase. The local plate farmer would not probably seem this cd, missing then for certainty also even in the Schlagerbakken, have seen hilarische and the fairly misleading cover.

Conclusion : even after a translation, we don't know if it's a good or a bad review...

Ah, and don't forget this good advice :

"Si l'agriculteur de plaque local n'a pas pu sembler ce cd , introuvable pour la sécurité aussi paire dans le Schlagerbakken, avoir vu hilarische et la housse assez trompante." :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Satanic Disaster said:
I often wondered if one day we'd have to read this kind of review... Here's the answer ! :D

http://www.enslavedbymetal.com/review.html?reviewid=388&resc=OK

opening-champagne.jpg

small_Birthday%20Party%20Hat%20Modeled.jpg

woohoo.png

I found this one on a progressive metal webzine... :D

CARNIVAL IN COAL ‘COLLECTION PRESTIGE’ (EARACHE/ROUGH TRADE)

A French band, but not really interesting, because they play a very weird mix of Hardcore, Nu-Metal and Black Metal. MR. BUNGLE, MORDED, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES are the kind of nanes that come to mind here, but apart from a few nice songs, I am afraid this CARNIVAL IN COAL has not much too offer for the ‘melodic’ fans.

(Points: 5.5 out of 10)

Lee, if the album doesn't sell that well, that'll prove you shouldn't have signed a Suicidal wannabee ! :Spin:

7/7 in Metal Hammer (Germany) !! :hotjump:
9/10 in Hard Rock Magazine (France)
4/5 in Hard N Heavy (France)
8/10 in Rock Hard ("Album of the month" of the reviewer) (France)

(I'll soon post the reviews :D )