Touch Like Angel of Death (live)

Vortexxx

The Cerebral Assassin
Jul 28, 2002
California
Has anyone here ever noticed that on Tokyo Warhearts, the intro to "Touch Like Angel of Death" sounds a lot like the theme to the movie, "The Rock" ?

i really didn't knew this... i've watched the movie a few years ago, and i can't remember the movie theme...

but, it's nothing new for me to hear, cob have already used many movie themes/audio-cutscenes as intros to their songs... (black widow... the nail, hate me)

Originally posted by zarathustra
psycho?

but... that isn't actually SAMPLED from the movie is it?

No, it isn't SAMPLED from the movie...this special theme from the movie ( the murder in the bathroom.. ) is played with the keyboard...

Hail people!!!

Yes man, this introduction is taken from the movie "The Rock".

And there a bootleg called Bodom night 99 which CoB plays War of Razors and in the middle they play the song of a film with Eddie Murphy (I don't know the name of the movie in english). It's great :)

Originally posted by ukstin
Hail people!!!

Yes man, this introduction is taken from the movie "The Rock".

And there a bootleg called Bodom night 99 which CoB plays War of Razors and in the middle they play the song of a film with Eddie Murphy (I don't know the name of the movie in english). It's great :)
Beverly Hills Cop

Originally posted by ukstin
And here in Brazil it´s called "Um tira da pesada" :lol:

Yeah, something like: "A Heavy Cop":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, that's the literal translation. In portuguese, when we say that something or some one is "da pesada", it's just a slang we use to say that "it rocks", "it kicks ass". So the title tries to state that he's a damn good cop.

But that's an obsolete slang. People used to say it 'ages' ago.:D Nowadays, we say that it's "DO CARALHO"....wich means...........no, I won't say........it's a bad word (oohh):lol:

Yes it is from the movie "The Rock". Download the theme song for this movie.....not only can you hear the intro to Touch Like Angel of Death(live) but also a part from Bodom After Midnight. On the Sinergy forum Kimberly Goss said that there is a part on the movie "Batman Returns" that is used somewhere on Something Wild but she forgot what part its used in.