Touching story about a heavy metal Santa Claus and Pursuit of the Vikings

So do all these guys do is cover band songs? They're fucking hilarious! I've seen another where they cover a HIM song.

yeah it doesnt work in france either.

"Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience."

how annoying. :(

Ahahaha! That's hilarious. The best part is the twirling tassels on their Santa hats.

Really? It's been up for ages in Finland, it's really great for file sharing. The file is a stupid video about santa claus headbanging for pursuit of the vikings, so you didnt lost much but it's funny, lol.

puhlease.jpg

realy funny , . .. thanks for link , . .Btw : how is it possible that this service is not working in Germany and France?Im from Czech Republic and it works fine :)

really? the first economy in europe is behind with internet?
i dont think france is, i mean practically everyone has internet and all (except some of the working class and farmers)

Well alot of people have it, but the broadband is not the best and far from everyone has that. In Sweden they're complaining that not every household has broadband, something that the state promised, but in germany that seems to be a scenario pretty far away.

HEY! the video works now!
the playback feature of Google Video is now available in my country :)
yeah that video was pretty funny.

i didnt understand what they were saying before the video, but thats because im an american. funny vid still the same.