Tour diary, new tour video, video on MTV

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
As previously promised, a tour diary written during our recent North American tour, complete with some photos, is now online for all to see. View it here.

Our friend Jeff Brubaker (who is responsible for the photos in the Dismantling Devotion layout) took a few fantastic live photos of the Springfield, Virginia date of the tour. You can view those photos here.

We have also been told our video for the song "Lies that Bind" was officially accepted by MTV2 for airplay! We have not been told airdates as of yet. Several people have told us it's been on VH1 a couple times already. We'll relay any new information on this as details come our way.

Last, but certainly not least, we've edited together another video from the tour. In this video, members of Daylight Dies and Katatonia pariticpate in a ritual known only as the "ICE BANG," backstage after the last show of the tour. Enjoy.

Tour Diary said:
Sunday, November 5th
Los Angeles, California

...Not mention our previous vocalist Guthrie Iddings, who now lives in the LA area, who came out to the show as well....

what?! he was there that night?!
it's a damn shame i didn't get him to sign my daylight dies booklets :(
...next time... i hope :)

An extremely nice guy took half of Daylight Dies and half of Katatonia out to eat at a Mexican restaurant before the show. We were so thankful for the first real meal in several days -- thanks again Reece.

It was an incredible thing to be able to go out to dinner with you guys......I felt good about being able to get you guys out into the seedy monster that is Detroit......and I figured you guys needed to eat a good meal......I had saved money for that occasion specifically.....and was so happy it happened......Thank you guys for coming out!!!

Reece

Nice! I caught you guys at BB King's and up at Revolution Hall in Troy, NY. You were amazing both times... I knew of your music before hand, so I knew it was going to be awesome, but my friends who hadn't were thoroughly impressed. Nice work!

Our friend Jeff Brubaker (who is responsible for the photos in the Dismantling Devotion layout) took a few fantastic live photos of the Springfield, Virginia date of the tour. You can view those photos here.

lol...this guy was in front of me during your set and almost hit my gf in the face while trying to take pictures:erk: :erk: :erk: . haha. good pictures though!:headbang: I even managed to get some good ones.

An extremely nice guy took half of Daylight Dies and half of Katatonia out to eat at a Mexican restaurant before the show. We were so thankful for the first real meal in several days -- thanks again Reece.

It was an incredible thing to be able to go out to dinner with you guys......I felt good about being able to get you guys out into the seedy monster that is Detroit......and I figured you guys needed to eat a good meal......I had saved money for that occasion specifically.....and was so happy it happened......Thank you guys for coming out!!!

Reece

Damn! You're a really nice guy! :kickass: