Tour diary now ONLINE!

insidethefall said:
I was surprised to see pittsburgh was a weak spot for you guys on the tour, I was too busy rocking out maybe i didnt notice hehe and I think I spot myself in the picture \m/

It was just weak turn out wise in comparison to the rest of the tour w/ LC. We had a blast on every date on the tour, including the day with 4 people watching.. glad to hear you were rocking out.. we need more of that.

insidethefall said:
I was surprised to see pittsburgh was a weak spot for you guys on the tour, I was too busy rocking out maybe i didnt notice hehe and I think I spot myself in the picture \m/

Every Pittsburgh metal show has a poor turnout, seeing as we have no damn metal scene.

The turn out for you guys was also affected because of who you were playing with. No disrespect to Lacuna Coil, but you guys really should be playing with metal bands, not two 'goth bands'. I know several people who decided not to go after Into Eternity dropped off of the tour.

As for the stairs in the club, hehe, yeah, no one likes that.

Even though the Pittsburgh show wasn't the most exciting, hope you guys get to come back, seeing as you took the show.

That reminds me. I took a few pictures at the show, but alot of them turned out bad or not at all.

This is the only one that came out somewhat ok.

DD.jpg