Tour diary

we don't get crowds like that in the uk.thats why they don't do many dates over here and guess what it serves us right for been such a lame arse nation when it comes to supporting heavy metal.

The gig in Zagreb (HR) was awsome...It was so good that few of us went next day to Ljubljana (SLO)
Sound was great (maybe a little bit silent,but clean) and play list was well balanced...that was 8th time I was on AA :kickass:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

"The beer flowed like wine and the whisky flowed like vodka... and then everthing went black... "

haha! nice..nice.. :)

HAIL guys! I was at the gig yesterday in the Wigwam club in Hungary... What an awesome show!!! Though I missed almost the whole Tyr (we were there for the start but it took us ages to get in) it wasn't really what I was interested in so it didn't matter.. Now Wintersun was a totally different thing! I love Jari's music so for me, the whole gig started there.. He gave us a great show and he worked the crowd well, at the end I was already quite exhausted and my neck felt weird because of all the headbanging hehe!!! And there came AA and the crowd went absolutely nuts!!! I stood in the front, quite close to the stage, and suddenly the band bursted into "Valhall Awaits Me" and there were bodies flying around and shit at that instant!! It was all crazy! They played lots of songs, mostly from the new album, but there were "Victorious March", "Thousand Years of Oppression", "Vs the World" and even "Once Sent from the Golden Hall" also. I couldn't speak a word at the end, couldn't move my head and almost passed out , so I guess everything was just as it had to be hehe!!! The band seemed to enjoy themselves as well, I hope they will come to Hungary more frequently from now on! Thanks for the show Amon Amarth!! :headbang:

a big thankyou fredrik for the tour diary. i'm just glad that you thought the bradford show was a success and pleased you came back after you had previous poor response.unfortunatley crowds at rio's have been poor recently, exodus played to 137 only.
as from a fans veiw we thought it a honour that the mighty amon amarth came to bradford and gave us one hell of a concert.also the choice of support was spot on tyr and wintersun were extreemly popular with the crowd. a night to remember for a long time.

"Getting the bus out of the parkinglot turned out to be quite tricky, as some bone head had parked their car in the way. Luckely it helps to have the bus full of Vikings and a red Opel Corsa is no match for Northmen. We lifted the car and pushed it aside so that Terry could get the bus out of there"

hehe, loved that!

ty for the update and for signing my ticket yesterday Andersson. The gig was simply AWESOME! I hope you guys will return soon.
I have 1 negativ point: moshers and crowdsurfers. At some point I was more concerned about having a crowdsurfer or amosher in my stomach than watching the show. Looks like some ppl only came to AA for crowdsurfing, which is pretty sad.

I don't mind a fair bit of moshing during a concert, but if I get hit badly or don't want crowdsurfers in my neck i usually move a little more to the side of the hall. It usually does the trick, I spent most of the gig yesterday in the pit though

you guys gonna update this further or not?

it's not funny that you just stop update it right before the belgian gig :p