Tour looks like a go!

I saw on pollstar.com that the Asbury Park date is part of the NJ Metal and Hardcore Fest? Will they be getting a full set for that show? Just want to be sure...

whoa no fucking way...not only is the date on LI (40 fuckin min from my home!!!) confirmed but that festival will also be hosting the Dimmu Borgir/Nevermore/CHILDREN OF FUCKING BODOM/and Hypocrisy show. Man...dunno if I can go to that one but...SyX, Devin, Dimmu AND Bodom in 1 night!!!

Yngvai... i envy you. Bring an extra pair of underpants because i personally would cream mine with a lineup like that. :lol:... hope that wasn't too inappropriate. lady, feel free to edit as necissary if that was bad and accept my apology :D

SilentRealm said:
LMFAO @ Asbury Park.. tell us about anymore haunting experiences there Pharaoh.
Gosssshhhhhhhhh I wanna go so bad!!!!!!! *cries*

Of all places to play in New Jersey, it's F***ing Asbury Park.
I can't believe this is happening.

Pharoah said:
Of all places to play in New Jersey, it's F***ing Asbury Park.
I can't believe this is happening.

Sweetie, I share your excitement, and I'd hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I find it odd that SX would commit to a gig like this festival. Granted, I don't know much about this particular fest, but if it's anything like every other metalfest, I just can't imagine them doing it. Do you have any more info on this festival? If you do, please share because I'd love to see this show happen for all you Jersey folk (and might actually be another show that I can attend, too). :)

~Christina

As of yesterday, the band has still not confirmed ANY of these dates. Devin Townsend or IOMA or George freaking Bush can say this tour is a go, but if Romeo doesn't say *yes, we'll be there*, then it ain't gonna happen.

In light of this, please refrain from any more threads like this until we have the official word from the band, or they'll just be deleted. Thanks.

Jax, the broken record :bah:

What about us (or me that is) here in the southern part of the country? They seem to play the same places every time and always seem to be in the areas of Chicago, New York, and Pennsylvania quite too often. I think when they were with Blind Guardian they played like one show here in Florida but it was like in Miami or Orlando or something and live in the Northwest part of Florida. I hope they will play somewhere a little closer to me this time like perhaps Tampa, New Orleans, Jacksonville, or maybe Atlanta (progpower doesn't count cause it is more expensive an ordeal and they don't play as long as if it was a just them playing. I feel left out here in the Southeastern part of the country, am I the only one here who doesn't live way up there in the northeast?

The Yngster said:
:lol: Jax, you should probably just give up and let them make these threads.

Nope..part of my job is to provide accurate information, & to basically be Romeo's method of communicating with the fans. Unless the info comes from the band, or is confirmed by the band, it's not accurate until they say it's valid. I'm not going to let every freaking rumor on the internet get blown out of proportion here..people can go spew hearsay elsewhere, but here on the band's forum, the info is going to be real, or it's not going to be here.