Tour Shirts

naboo

Just Ask The Axis
Oct 6, 2004
When I saw Nevermore in Worcester on the 30th, there was a shirt I really liked. It was white and had the logo and pictures of the band members in black. I didn't have enough money for it though. Do you guys think it will end up in some online store or anywhere really? I really want it.

naboo said:
When I saw Nevermore in Worcester on the 30th, there was a shirt I really liked. It was white and had the logo and pictures of the band members in black. I didn't have enough money for it though. Do you guys think it will end up in some online store or anywhere really? I really want it.
Useally all the tour stuff is put up for a certain time after the shows, just check the official site Im sure they will tell you...

Speaking of tour shirts, how many designs are there?

naboo said:
What is the paladium like is it small or like arena size?

they never had that shirt at gigantour :erk: i got a cool one with the logo in white and the tour dats on back.

The Palladium is very small; not even close to the size of an arena.

And I can't really remember how many designs there were. Maybe 2 more.

It's the smallest place I've been to so far. You can't say it is big though. The other concerts I've been to were at the Tweeter Center, a bar called Pufferbellies on Cape Cod, and the Palladium. The bar was easily the smallest but compared it's nothing compared to the Tweeter Center (obviously).

I saw about 4 or 5 different shirts, all $30. :erk:

One shirt was a "fan pack" with the DHIADW shirt and an autographed cd.

I ended up getting one with the cover to TGE on the front and tour dates on the back.

Century Media have the black workshirt with the logo on the online store, but no red :-(

I picked up the white shirt when the were over here it cost me £15, but i don't think its for sale anywhere else, or not where I have seen.

Try ebay maybe?

I bought that red workshirt. Makes a good bowling shirt for me. I was gonna get it off of JSRDirect in that charcoal gray, but they were out of stock every time. Either way I like the red... looks sharp.

I wanna get one of these for E for Christmas... does anyone have one?
Here is the only place I could find them:
http://www.jsrdirect.com/index.asp?Group=NEV

Problem is, he is so damn tall...... and not very wide. XXL's usually fit big bellies but aren't any longer than the XL's... I don't want to buy the wrong one... otherwise, well, I would have to wear it myself :D

I just wanna know if they are longer than a t-shirt.

~~GinamarinaLouisaTequila~~

The one Warrel Wears on tour was quite long, but I couldnt really say with any authority what they will be like for sale. E-mail the CM shop and ask, they have been really helpful anytime i have had to contact them.