Tour with ARCH ENEMY & SYMPHONY X

Madkill

Baseball Geek/Metal Freak
Jun 25, 2001
Alexandria, VA
Visit site
Last night at the Lacuna Coil show at Jaxx in VA, the owner of the club announced some upcoming shows, more specifically for fall, including Iced Earth with Arch Enemy & Symphony X.

That is an awesome bill and I'm definitely hitting this show.

Don't act surprised Pyrus, this has already been posted on the Neverboard, and you have already responded to it. Of course, this is a great line up for a tour and deserves two surprised responses I guess.

I kinda doubt this is true. After all, IE was "all but confirmed" for Progpower this year. Yet, are they on the bill? Nope.

And, a promoter here in Detroit said they were gonna be at this one venue in Febuary of 2002, yet they were in Europe at the time.

Ben

Hehe, sorry to tell you everyone, but I'm almost positive this is false. The guys from SX already said that they had no idea what the guy was talking about. And unless IE is going to head out right after the release of Glorious Burden, thats may be false.

This tour isn't happening, Symphony X said they wouldn't and Iced Earth needs to find a replacement singer. But you guys can keep telling yourself it will happen if it makes you happy.

Wait...Symphony X said they wouldn't? Tour with Arch Enemy, or tour period? I remember them saying that they WERE planning on a fall tour. Although I think that was another headlining tour...and I doubt that they'd headline over Arch Enemy, which would explain why they wouldn't tour with them.