Tour With Korn

it'd be gay as fuck but it'd also be a really big opportunity for them to get their name out there alot more.

gotta think about it from a buisness aspect.

but yeah gay. haha

Fuck, if I ever had the opportunity to tour with Korn, you're damned right I would do it. Be warned that Korn fans probably wouldn't take too much of a liking to Suicide Silence though. I remember back in the day when I listened to Korn, if I would have heard Suicide Silence I would have booed them off the stage. I suppose it would also matter who else was on the bill.

Is Korn and Suicide Silence on the same label, or maybe even a subsidary?

Im guessing you asked if there touring with korn because of the video they put up on youtube were they said they WANTED to tour with them. They also said they wanted to tour with Lamb of God and that would be way better than fucking korn...

Korn rules.....there's nothing wrong with them. Without Korn you wouldn't have the songs SS have made today, I assume :p

Whys that?

yeah, what?

i mean ive read an interview where mitch said his pops got him into korn and deftones and from there he found hardcore and death metal, but i mean... i think pruning the korn branch of the tree of Suicide Silence's evolution wouldnt really stunt it's growth all that much, feel me?

I live close to one of the ex-members of SS and he said that a lot of their earlier riffs were just Korn rip-offs. I'm not so sure about now, but yeah. A lot of their older stuff was straight-up Korn in a box, so to speak.

I live close to one of the ex-members of SS and he said that a lot of their earlier riffs were just Korn rip-offs. I'm not so sure about now, but yeah. A lot of their older stuff was straight-up Korn in a box, so to speak.

you know what fuck it i'll say it:

id still bump life is peachy.

there. there was even some hot shit on issues. and of course the first album. they really didnt start blowing random dick consistently until like album 5

haha I guess hes not gonna tell me who he lives next to but shittt I listen to korn everyday. There it is!

Actually, I shouldn't say he told ME, but I live close to the bassist who lives in Murrieta (I live in the same city), and him and my drummer were friends in High School.

He wasn't 100% serious with the band at first apparently. It was more of a joke thing considering it was more slooooooooooooooow ass metal at first.

Haven't talked to him recently though.

(Want to verify my facts? His Mother is a hair-dresser, or something to do with hair).

Actualy if any of you have listened to their live radio broadcast, Korn is where Chris their guitarist gets alot of his inspiration from. May be fucking gay but they sure as hell dont think so. They have alot of respect and admiration for that band. Dont ask me why...:yuk: