Tour With Korn

Korn and Suicide silence are both my favorite bands so that would be a great show for me.

Korn's latest 2 albums are not very good, but everything before that is damn good.
Korn 1994 self titled album was one of the best albums ever made, If any of you own it, then you know what I'm talking about.

see now i dont really like korn to much but lately ive been concerned. Johnathan davis is touring by himself and like barely any of the original band is left. are they taking a break or is this the calm before the storm so to speak? i really think theres trouble.

see now i dont really like korn to much but lately ive been concerned. Johnathan davis is touring by himself and like barely any of the original band is left. are they taking a break or is this the calm before the storm so to speak? i really think theres trouble.

Korn will still be around for many years.
Head (guitar) left the band
David (drums) is on hiatus
Munky (guitar) will be back, his father is ill.

Jon is doing the solo tour just for the hell if it.

Korn will be back in the studio in 5 months to make the next album.

Fuck, if I ever had the opportunity to tour with Korn, you're damned right I would do it. Be warned that Korn fans probably wouldn't take too much of a liking to Suicide Silence though. I remember back in the day when I listened to Korn, if I would have heard Suicide Silence I would have booed them off the stage. I suppose it would also matter who else was on the bill.

Is Korn and Suicide Silence on the same label, or maybe even a subsidary?

Suicide Silence is on Century Media Records and Korn is on Virgin Records.

Korn was one of my all time favorite bands in the 90's, but they're just not putting out music like they used to, especially since now there's only 2 original members left (Munky says he's just on hiatus, but I highly doubt it.) I would definitely go check out the tour if it did happen, just because I would never miss a SS show, but Korn would probably be a let down unless they only played songs from the first four albums and maybe a few from the rest.

agree with anyone who said fuck korn. i don't understand how people take that band seriously. i don't care if suicide silence wants to get their name around, but what a horrible way to do so.

i think pruning the korn branch of the tree of Suicide Silence's evolution wouldnt really stunt it's growth all that much, feel me?

I'm gonna have to disagree with this statement. I mean, if Garza's favorite band is Korn and he's probably pretty influenced by their music, then Korn is definitely a key influence to SS. Same goes for a lot of other bands. Just because SS doesn't sound like Korn, that doesn't mean that they aren't influenced by them.

Every single musician, who plays metal, is most definitely influenced by Black Sabbath, but no bands sound like/want to sound like Black Sabbath because they're just influenced by them and we don't need more replications of the same music.