Tour

CauldronBorn

Under the knife
Feb 1, 2004
Are Jag Panzer gonna finally headline a tour? It would kick major ass if they did and took seven witches and blaze on tour with em!

James Rivera told me he was a big fan of Panzer, so maybe this could happen, and maybe we could get blaze to play in Canada. As an added bonus (as if that wasn't enough) Panzer could play a 2h set!!!

What do u guys think???

CauldronBorn said:
Are Jag Panzer gonna finally headline a tour? It would kick major ass if they did and took seven witches and blaze on tour with em!

James Rivera told me he was a big fan of Panzer, so maybe this could happen, and maybe we could get blaze to play in Canada. As an added bonus (as if that wasn't enough) Panzer could play a 2h set!!!

What do u guys think???

As long as there's no Cage on the bill, no problemo! :D
http://www.bravewords.com/news.html?id=15243

ahah I was at this festival and everybody backstage talked about this "incident".
By the way, I wouldn't tell Sean Peck something he doesn't like, the guy could start a wrestling career hehe.

Back to topic, I agree that a Jag Panzer / Seven Witches / Cage tour would RULE! Let's add Ballistic as opener.

PanzerRocks said:
Ummm, I don't think that it is SickBoy who has the problem with Cage as much as it is Blaze that might have an issue with them........read the artical from the link provided :D

Lol, I hadn't noticed the link. That's a funny story. I definately hope the next tour won't have any bands like In Flames playing. Sorry for anybody who likes 'em, but I can't stand bands like In Flames.

CauldronBorn said:
Lol, I hadn't noticed the link. That's a funny story. I definately hope the next tour won't have any bands like In Flames playing. Sorry for anybody who likes 'em, but I can't stand bands like In Flames.

Why be sorry? In Flames is fucking awful.

A Panzer/Witches/Blaze tour would be awesome. I'd kill to get any of those bands up here, not to mention all of them! I just hope the tour wouldn't happen in the 1st half of 2005, because I have my military service then. :erk:

Personally I cant stand Blaze. I think he was the wrong choice for Maiden, I think Wolfsbane was bad, and I dont like his "Blaze" band. I met him once as well and he was a dick to me so.....

I happen to like In Flames as well. I dont care for their newer stuff as much but I think they are a talented band and has put out some good music. Great guys too. Quite nice.
You can name call all ya like. You just look less mature when ya do it. If ya dont like a band just dont listen to em.

Iced In Flames said:
Personally I cant stand Blaze. I think he was the wrong choice for Maiden, I think Wolfsbane was bad, and I dont like his "Blaze" band. I met him once as well and he was a dick to me so.....

I happen to like In Flames as well. I dont care for their newer stuff as much but I think they are a talented band and has put out some good music. Great guys too. Quite nice.
You can name call all ya like. You just look less mature when ya do it. If ya dont like a band just dont listen to em.

WEll, personally, I think that the X Factor was a much much better album than No prayer or Fear of the Dark, so blaze kinda put maiden back on the map for me. I do agree that he might have been the wrong choice for the older material, obviously, he has nowhere near the same range as dickinson. I really dig his new band though. As for In Flames, i did say I was sorry to anybody who likes 'em but I don't and I don't listen to 'em.

CauldronBorn said:
WEll, personally, I think that the X Factor was a much much better album than No prayer or Fear of the Dark

HERESY! :) (kidding)
X Factor has too many of those long slow clean guitar intros, I feel that the songs have been seriously stretched overall. If I had the album in Cubase format with separated channels, I'd really like to edit it to some 45mins, I suppose then it wouldn't bore me as much. :)
No Prayer... and Fear..., though not the best Maiden offerings, are waaay above Factor in my book...

I really dig his new band though.

Blaze solo didn't impress me much.
Okay, but really nothing that would stick around in my player...

Actually I'll agree with that. No Prayer is to me the worst Maiden album. I think X Factor was cool because it was different than typical Maiden and had a very dark feel to it.