tour

watbrand74

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2010
oh my god the sabbat crew are on the road again on the road again. this is the best news ive heard all year come on lets have it!!!!!!!!!!

andy,

u gonnie be sellin shirts too? hopefully u'll do the white one from before, i bought it in edinburgh in 89/90 (?)........

Can't wait to see Sabbat in Camden in 2 weeks. Saw them in Islington last year, and it was fucking fantastic. I am going with an old thrash head who hasn't been to a concert in about 20 years. He is in for a shock!

Look forward to seeing you all there! I will be the one requesting "Blood for the Blood God"!

"We're cleansing the world with destruction and war,
Better fear for your life when we knock at your door,
There will be no salvation, just death and starvation,
And Earth shall be Hell evermore."

Just a quick note to say "Thanks" for playing Blood For The Blood God at the Leeds Well gig. I was too young to come and see you guys the first time round (even though I had everything from the flexi upwards), so finally getting to see one of my all-time favourite bands made me rather happy.

By the way, Wyrd Ways Rock Shows CIV and CVI both feature four Sabbat tracks each. I even managed to track down 13th Disciple from the Friday Rock Show session to play on the show.

Apologies for the shameless plug, but it had to be done! http://www.wyrdwaysrs.com