tours, tours, and more tours!

Lady_Laiho

Dark Divinity
Aug 25, 2006
Arizona
I was looking at a lot of the upcoming tour dates and I was so surprised that Decapitated were coming to somewhere close to where i live on Dec 9. I was wondering if anyone has seen them live and if so, how are they? And i have want to go to Gigan tour but it's on a Sunday so it's not possible to see them. And anyone also going to see Deicide?

Lady_Laiho said:
Alexi isn't gay!

normal_sz8t8o.jpg

:erk:

Lady_Laiho said:
I was looking at a lot of the upcoming tour dates and I was so surprised that Decapitated were coming to somewhere close to where i live on Dec 9. I was wondering if anyone has seen them live and if so, how are they? And i have want to go to Gigan tour but it's on a Sunday so it's not possible to see them. And anyone also going to see Deicide?

No concerts on a school night!

:lol::lol: Children! Try getting trashed at a concert wesnday night and have fucking Unit Tests all the next day. If you are really 17 you wouldnt pussy out because its a sunday.

Proof you are 13.

rforce024ls.jpg

You suck

@ll you can't see deicide your momma and pappa won't allow you to be in such a got hating place.

Lady_Laiho said:
I was looking at a lot of the upcoming tour dates and I was so surprised that Decapitated were coming to somewhere close to where i live on Dec 9.
Dec 9 thats my bday :kickass:

Lady_Laiho said:
~blondie~ said:
Who are you and why do you suck so much?
:kickass:

Lady_Laiho said:
ummm....you suck ass...