tours

We're certainly working on it. We're looking to get Without Face on tour in September, and Rakoth around the same sort of time. Both bands are keen and eager to play, so now it's just a question of finding the right support slots, etc. I think you only have to look at the amount of Earache bands on tour right now to see how important we think touring can be.

Ephel Duath have a full line-up now, and Davide thinks that they'll be playing their first show towards the end of the year. I'm certainly interested in seeing how the Rephormula material will translate in a live setting.

Lee

Yeah, he's 45 years of age and is a professional Jazz drummer.. I think that shows the type of direction the band are going to go with on the next album. More organic and probably more chaotic. I can't wait to hear the new demos.

Earache are hosted by the same folks who host the Elitist site I think, namely www.easyspace.com . Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.. Loads of "Hidden" charges (like the easyspace banner that they'll only get rid of for an extra $50, even after you've paid for your space, etc..).

Lee

well when they tour will there be some americans gigs?

i think this would be a great idea, opeth did it and have a bigger following here than before, in fact

i think nevermore / shadows fall / in flames / cradle of filth

all bands i dont really like at all, but they got really famous touring alot here.. i mean 2-3 circuits in a row.. nothingface got signed and famous that way i must of saw them at a local pub like 4 times before they got signed to a decent label. (i hate them btw.. i used to talk shit to them and throw beer at them haha what a waste of beer!)

but perhaps playing here would be cool! id definatly like to see all elitist acts ... hmm those examples i gave are bad most are backed by not soo cool labels. nevermind