tours

PrinnyD00d

Everyone's Bitch
Feb 8, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Visit site
Does anyone know if Novembre is/will be touring at all? I'd really love to see them live. I guess they've probably never come to the States, but hey, I'll go to Italy (actually I'll be there this summer, but the chance of making it to a show will probably be slim).

Hi there!
It would be cool if Novembre could tour your country. The problem is that they seldom tour mine, so... I think that they would deserve to tour much more often than thousand of other bands, especially if you think that they've already signed for Century Media since some years, anyway...
I caught them live at the beginning of June, supporting Entombed in the Northern Italy! Was a very short set, but dreaming as usual... It was just a pity that they didn't include anything from "Wish I .../Dreams D'Azur", a real pity :erk:
Hopefully next time.

I would kill to see them live. As a matter of fact if I had the money I would pack my stuff, take my woman, and go to Italy for a few shows.

You have a point though Wildhoney and its one I have considered myself. They hardly tour their home country it seems so I haven't held my breath for some shows over here yet. Hopefully sometime :)

If you consider that Novembre signed with Century Media already some years ago, they would've had to tour much more or at the least the same of many bands from their same label. For example, if compared to their label-mates Lacuna Coil, they haven't toured so much... let's also say that they didn't tour at all! I like Lacuna Coil very much since their first MCD, but Novembre blows them 10.000 times away, no doubt about this. It's musically, technically and especially from the emotional point of view all another kind of EXPERIENCE... it's a TRIP... We wanna see them more playing live and we want them nooowww!!! :Shedevil: