Toxic Grind Machine album?

Ericlingus

Prettiest Hair Around
Oct 31, 2006
Hey guys. I don't know what forum to post this in but I was wondering if there is any news on the debut Toxic Grind Machine album. I've looked online but can't find anything about it. I thought it was going to be released soon?

I'll take this one! haha..

Eric, we ARE about to release it, all is done but Trevor and i have very little time at the moment to get this album distributed.
So we are thinking about doing a online distribution deal for now, but it'll get there sir!

Btw, you can always hit me up on facebook.. cheers.

Haha, awesome dude!

Btw, did Splatt/Matt release his March Hare album?? We are sort having a competition of who can wait the longest with their debut album lol.

thanks for responding Bob. Can't wait to hear it. I'll be purchasing it once it comes out. You are a pretty big influence for me. You need to make a tutorial on creating electronic sounds for metal.

Haha, awesome dude!

Btw, did Splatt/Matt release his March Hare album?? We are sort having a competition of who can wait the longest with their debut album lol.

Haha! Hell no I didn't. I'm in the same boat as you, pal! No way I release my album before you. I'll bet on that. I am making progress though......