Toxic Holocaust Live Footage

I think they're ok and this performance seems a lot better than what I witnessed in the past.

When I saw them they were all so drunk that completing a song was almost special. I really wasn't impress as it was a really messy show. They stopped playing songs in the middle countless times, attempted to start over some songs after 30 at least 5-6 times. We got a really awful performance.

Great band, people hates everything so who cares. Much better then shitty bands like Municipal Waste.

How long ago was that show, Ben t? I saw them over the summer and they were really tight. I have no problems with this band.

Great band, people hates everything so who cares. Much better then shitty bands like Municipal Waste.

I like Toxic Holocaust but regarding shitty bands, I'll have to disagree with Municipal Waste being shit. They're great crossover band. Perhaps your not into the crossover style if you hate municiple waste. They're phenominal and if I recall they mainly have a between modern and oldschool thrash sound perhaps. I don't listen to them much, I'm more of a death metal fan now a days.

How long ago was that show, Ben t? I saw them over the summer and they were really tight. I have no problems with this band.

Can't remember for sure...but I'd say October 2006. It wasn't the same live line-up I'm sure but it was more the fact that all the band almost had problems standing up that contributed on making their performance awful.

I don't care if they drink but if I pay to see them and they can barely perform...well I guess they drank too much.

Honestly Joel looked like a retarded high school kid who was allowed to drink for the first time in his life as legal age in Québec is 18. He was busy drinking and tickling his girlfriend (I guess she was as they were pretty much the only English speaking people in a very French part of Québec) and doing other stupid crap the whole night.

It's the only time I've seen them so I can't tell if it was an habit at that time but it was the worst performance I had ever seen by any band and I've seen my share of bad performance in over 16 years of going to live shows.