TRADE - My ESP Horizon NT for your 7 string

Dylan S

Celephai
Feb 27, 2009
Australia
Hey guys,

So yeh, I have an ESP NT up for trade. It is in see-thru black with PEARLOID binding, and I took the Duncans out of it some time ago and put in some Dimarzio D Activators, which I think suit it a little better. It's a great guitar and plays/sounds wonderful, but I'm more of a 7 string player these days, so I want to trade this for a 7 string that I'll likely use a lot more, because I'm sick of having this guitar and never touching it.

It is in good condition. The body and neck are really good with no major dings at all. The only issues with it are that my hands are very sweaty, and the screws on the pickup rings and parts of the bridge have some tarnish on them (pictured). It is nothing a little cymbal cleaner won't fix. Please note, this guitar hasn't been kept in a really humid environment...it is just my hands, and the screws on the back for the backplate are all fine, as well as the ones on the headstock. Also, the nut broke a while ago and I had to get it repaired, but it is fine now.

The guitar comes with an original hardcase which is in good working order

Here are a couple of pictures. If you want more, just ask...

ou4f87.jpg

200vjgy.jpg

259zm2w.jpg

2wlynx5.jpg

w7xz89.jpg

dy11eq.jpg

I would MUCH prefer a local swap, as I would get to try the other guitar and the other person involved could obviously try out the ESP (I would put strings on it for you), but I am not adverse at all to shipping within Australia. I will consider shipping internationally but I'd like to try keep things within Australia at first.

Please, don't waste my time by offering low end guitars. The screws are a little rusty on this beast but it is still in wonderful condition and plays very well, and with the addition of the Dimarzio pickups, sounds much better. I'm aiming for something along the lines of LTD SC 607b's (preferably natural finish), Ibanez K7's, 1527's and any other J-custom or prestige models. I'll consider most offers that are reasonable.
Don't offer me Schecters though, because I already have 2. :)

Thanks guys. :) I should add that I'm from Newcastle as well.