trade my Steven Slate Drums Platinium 3.5 for Toontrack Superior drummer 2.0 + Metal

blackbird

Toltec
Dec 9, 2005
nalbantov.com
Hi guys!
Is possible to trade my Steven Slate Drums Platinium 3.5 for Toontrack Superior drummer 2.0 + Metal Foundry SDX ?

I know Slate drums are great, but I need something unprocessed, with more real sounding hi hat...

I own all Slate Disk since version 1.5

I'm open to trade them.
I will ask Steven too!

Thanks,
Dimi

Dont think you can sell on Slate drums, check the license. Whats to stop you from installing it and then selling it on?

yea well if you keep it on the hush and stick it on ebay under a false name problem solved.

steven i didn't write that - it was my fingers - they have a mind of their own! wooooo

im not saying you should do that.. im just putting it out there that it is what others would potentially do in a hypothetical suituation such as your own - talk to steven and see what he has to say on the subject - maybe he'll let you bend the rules for this one, after all he's not making a loss and its obvious your not out to do this in a piracy manner, otherwise it would surely be uploaded to torrent sites and stuck onto ebay by now

yea well if you keep it on the hush and stick it on ebay under a false name problem solved.

steven i didn't write that - it was my fingers - they have a mind of their own! wooooo

im not saying you should do that.. im just putting it out there that it is what others would potentially do in a hypothetical suituation such as your own - talk to steven and see what he has to say on the subject - maybe he'll let you bend the rules for this one, after all he's not making a loss and its obvious your not out to do this in a piracy manner, otherwise it would surely be uploaded to torrent sites and stuck onto ebay by now

I suggest deleting this post altogether.

Steven is hardcore about his rules. You can only sell/trade/give Steven Slate Drums to ANYONE if you never opened the box in the first place.

like i said - im not saying he should do it, it would just be an option that some people would take - like i've already said if he was to take that route chances are he would have done it already and would have had SSD pirated up on TPB etc by now - its just a hypothetical suituation that others could potentially have done in the past or will do - anyone could have thought that up and by me writing it it does not make it right nor wrong nor does it increase the likelihood of the person doing that.

like i said, talk to stevo and he might let you bend the rules for selling it as a once off - final decision lays with him because after all its his product

I think what others are getting at, Mick, is that you probably would have done better to send that in a PM rather than in the forum :lol:

Dont think you can sell on Slate drums, check the license. Whats to stop you from installing it and then selling it on?

i think, even if this world is a fucked up piece of shit, things like conscience, fairness and honesty still may exist...:kickass:

This is common with nearly all of the big players within the sample library realm. Even Toontrack; so the very premise of this thread is flawed from the outset.