TRAGEDY - A metal tribute to the BEE GEES!

Having the most serious & critical posters on the entire web visit here is both a blessing and a curse at times....

I don't know about John, but I don't care about the musicianship involved nor the visual medium either (although the dude with the knee high socks ruled). I plan on kicking back with a beer, singing along very badly with some metal Bee Gees, and having a good time with it.

I try not to wear black all the time.

I don't either, this is just hilarious and cool. The Bee Gees have always been a guilty pleasure of mine anyway! I used to have a joke band and we did a cover of Stayin Alive.....very badly but I did wear this horrible brown polyester shirt with the butterfly collar that I got at Goodwill. And Sean used to sing for a really well-known disco cover band in Richmond and made mad money doing it. Ask him about the sequined silver shirt. That's gonna end up on YouTube someday, and I'm gonna die under suspicious circumstances!!!!!!

I dig it...although it kinda sounds like Saxon playing the Bee Gees...I can't get Biff Byford out of my head...aaahhh!

Rock on!