Trail Of Tears

Staleyfan

New Metal Member
Jun 15, 2006
Hey everyone. Im new to this message board. I just wonted to know if any has seen Testament doing the song Trail of Tears live? If so can you tell me how it was? Also does anyone have a good live recording of this song? If you do could you please send it to me? Thank You.

yeah,Live At Filmore,wich is my all-time fav live album,has a half unplugged/half electric live version.

I've had the good fortune of seeing this song live. It was on the Low tour in Chicago in Nov '94 at the Vic Theater. Its the only time I saw it live and i'm pretty sure Chuck said on Stage it was the first or second time they had played it live. I was going nuts when they announed the song cause at the time I was really into that tune, especially James Murphy's solo which he pulled off flawlessly. Testament is one of those bands that when they play a song live you're NEVER disappointed. It either sounds right on and even better then the CD, this song being no exception. I wish I had a live recording of this song, not the acoustic version, but oh well. I saw it live thats all that matters.

I hope this helps.

Laterz

NOW GET YOUR ASSES TO CHICAGO AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on the 94 bootleg (the ones sold by Testament) from Argentina I think. Not sure if it's still on sale. It's a pro shot but if I remember correctly the TV network filmed Murphys parts of the solo pretty bad... Still great ofcourse